
For the past two years, those of you who know me well, are aware that I have fallen into a career, quite by accident, that has put me on a path of constant movement to unique places, strange adventures, and even stranger people.
Those of us who work in the yachting industry, don’t see our lifestyle as all that odd, but I am constantly reminded when I emerge back into “the real world” how abnormal our existence really is. I have spent my working time thus far in Spain, the Caribbean, New England, and Hawaii. Recently, I was given the amazing opportunity, to travel with a boat headed to the South Pacific. I knew this was a chance I couldn’t pass up, and that experiences would come my way that would be life changing. Everyone I talked to said “you’ve got to document this experience!”
I know I am lucky. Outside of this field of work, I would never have the opportunity to visit the native people of the remote San Blas Islands or explore the Galapagos flora and fauna with a naturalist hired just to show my boss “around the islands”….
So , thanks to the help of my good friend Rose…. I’ve got this blog up and running. I’m not sure what I’m doing really, but figure, I will learn as I go. Mainly I want to be able to document some of the experiences I have in a more concrete way and to share them with the people I love who are so very far away from me….here it goes...
Feel free to send me an email (see Contact button above).

OR enter your email
No comments:
Post a Comment